Help us take the world to zero carbon emissions! SINAI is a San Francisco based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their entire operations, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in Saas companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
What you’ll do
At SINAI, the Senior Customer Success Manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more.
- Being the primary contact between the company and our Brazilian customers - for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as customer support (email support/go-live support)
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Maintenance of educational tools such as our knowledge base and in-app tutorials (Reviews, translations, and content creation).
What we’re looking for
- A passionate and proactive team-player
- Professional working proficiency in Portuguese and English
- 4+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Knowledge in, or ability to learn about climate change and corporate carbon strategies
- Exceptional skills in communication
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire and the ability to solve problems internally and for customers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Results/Data-driven mentality
- Analytical Skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience with Google Suite tools.
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms
Please note that we require all applications to be in English since it is our internal working language.