Our mission is to engage companies to include carbon analysis in their entire operations. We do not simply talk about climate change. We help to build a carbon strategy based on understanding current and projected footprint, modeling projects to mitigate emissions, and finally helping customers to define a price on carbon.
As the Office Operations Manager, you will be intricately involved in some of SINAI’s core functions: recruiting, finance, HR, employee engagement, and other essential parts of the business. You’ll work closely with the leadership team and help make sure things run smoothly and efficiently as our team grows. This is a great opportunity for someone with an eye for detail and the ambition and ability to make the role their own.
At SINAI you will
- Keep the office running smoothly and organized
- Develop and implement processes and policies to allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently
- Manage basic finance operations (accounts payable, payroll, timesheets, expense reports, etc)
- Track and manage team budgets and expenditures
- Help manage leadership calendars and team travel logistics
- Manage HR functions such as benefits and employee resources
- Define and drive the onboarding experience for new hires
- Help define the hiring plan and talent acquisition strategy
- Coordinate recruiting efforts
- Act as a cultural ambassador, creating interactions that foster learning and experimentation
- Promote SINAI’s values, behaviors, and ways of working
- Organize team and community-building events, including inspirational events, offsites, etc
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience in project management, office operations, or other relevant roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Great attention to detail and strong solutions-oriented and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software, like Quickbooks and Bill.com
- Ability to coordinate and lead recruiting efforts for technical and non-technical positions
- High energy and enthusiasm for culture and team building initiatives
- Experience working in a startup environment or a realistic sense of what this means
- Experience in education/coaching, psychology, organizational design, operations, talent, or learning and development
- Comprehensive understanding of employment law and compliance, compensation, benefits, organizational development, employee relations, and training
- A passion for solving climate change!
If this job aligns with your passion and experience, we would love to hear from you!