Want to work on climate change together? SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology startup focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to enable companies to meet their carbon reduction targets in the most efficient way possible, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment. Our first product to market is a Decarbonization Intelligence SaaS platform.
We look for diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, can design on top of existing tools and systems, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Manage a team of 5-8 engineers on the product engineering team
- Ensure a world-class experience for SINAI users while enabling a rapid pace of development and iterations
- Partner with design and product management on both large new features and small product enhancements
- Coach engineers in their technical and professional development
- Master the arts of delegation and scaling yourself
- Expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, and onboarding new employees
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with 1+ years experience managing a technical team
- Experience working with product management, design, and infrastructure teams
- Willing and able to dive into the code yourself
- Focused on maximizing impact for yourself, your team, and SINAI as a whole
- Equipped with the intelligence, empathy, integrity, and technical chops required to quickly earn the trust of a technically savvy team
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it
- Experience building enterprise SaaS platforms
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Typescript, Node.js, and React
- Experience developing financial, scientific and/or analytics software
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Commensurate with experience.