Want to work on climate change together? SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology startup focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to enable companies to meet their carbon reduction targets in the most efficient way possible, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment. Our first product to market is a multi-module decarbonization SaaS platform.
We look for diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, can design on top of existing tools and systems, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Your Opportunity / Role Description
- Understand the complexity and nuances of the product and navigate the consequences of product changes
- Establish and maintain processes for keeping a single source of truth for product requirements from ideation to implementation
- Disambiguate product requirements and track task interdependence; coordinate with product owners and other stakeholders
- Help prioritize work based on team capacity and business requirements; keep the team focused on high priority, high value work
- Share in design and engineering story development and Agile processes
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Customer Success and Engineering
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of professional experience in the software industry; CS or engineering experience
- Obsessive about documentation and asynchronous communication; agile in Jira, Confluence, Miro, etc.
- Ruthless prioritizer and capacity planner; comfortable planning multi-month projects
- Smart about establishing processes to maximize efficiency
- Excels at communication across business, design, engineering, and customer success
- Fast learner and detail-oriented; we are building a highly technical product and you aim to know all the caveats
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Analytical and/or financial SaaS application experience
- Experience with multi-tier SaaS SLAs
Salary commensurate with experience; generous equity package.