About the Position
SINAI Technologies is looking for a senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is looking for the challenge of taking on both a team lead and individual contributor role.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) must be creative, persistent, self-motivated, organized, and hardworking with excellent interpersonal, communication, and prospecting skills. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in outbound lead generation campaign strategies, deployment and performance for SaaS technology companies, and a passion for guiding and developing other team members.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be capable of balancing dual roles and competing priorities while delivering results.
SDR team lead responsibilities are:
- Lead SINAI’s outbound prospecting SDR efforts as both an individual contributor and team lead
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual campaign schedules and goals for the entire SDR team
- Coach other SDRs on a weekly basis, assist in establishing personalized goals and monitor progress
- Review and assist other SDRs on campaign copy, strategy deployment, and execution of A/B testing
- Serve as primary liaison between SDR, sales, and marketing teams
- Assist Head of Sales with planning and deploying outbound strategies across the organization
- Take the lead on various projects and deliver on time commitments
- Aggregate and report SDR team performance on an as-needed basis
- Ensure team is adequately leveraging supporting software, such as Hubspot and Apollo.io
SDR individual contributor responsibilities are:
- Identify opportunities for targeting specific companies and industries via multiple channels, including email, phone, social media, etc.
- Generate high-quality outbound target lists leveraging various tools
- Develop, schedule, and deploy outbound lead generation campaigns, both mass and customized, targeting an array of personas in various countries and industries
- Perform industry and company-specific research to support customized outreach campaigns
- Write consultative copy and scripts pertaining to customer needs and pain points that deliver high response rates and lead to qualified meetings for the sales team
- Set up meetings between interested parties and sales reps
- Analyze campaign success, refine messaging and adjust methodology as needed
- Document daily activity and campaign results to support the measurement of KPIs and allow for performance optimization
- Participate in team meetings, manager discussions, and coaching sessions
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive campaign & initiative updates and report on OKR progress weekly or as needed
- Collaborate with SINAI's marketing and sales teams in the development and deployment of various campaigns
- Commit to continuous learning in sustainability and climate change
Necessary skills include:
- Professional written and verbal fluency in English (additional languages would be an asset)
- Clear, concise, and persuasive communication
- Experience in developing and deploying successful outbound lead generation campaigns
- Facilitating a positive work environment for your team
- Ability to work under pressure, stay focused and organized in a high growth startup environment
- Coachability and willingness to implement feedback
Candidate requirements are:
- 2+ years experience in B2B SaaS lead generation, business development, sales, or SDR role
- Track record of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual performance goals
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and in remote environments
- Flexibility in working across multiple timezones to accommodate team meetings, within reason
- Comfort and effectiveness in working autonomously and remotely (in person optional if in the San Francisco area)
- Experience in using Hubspot for automating outbound campaigns is preferred but not necessarily required
- Experience in sustainability, decarbonization, or emissions management would be considered an asset but is not necessarily required
- Alignment with SINAI's mission, passionate about solving climate change
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certificate preferred
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies measure, price, and analyze carbon emissions globally. We enable global organizations with complex supply chains to achieve their net-zero goals through carbon reduction strategies. Funded by leading investors in sustainability, the company is led by a trailblazing team of entrepreneurs and software engineers focused on solving global climate change.
Our market is massive; while many companies have made net-zero pledges, many do not yet have a plan to turn this ambition into action. As climate change accelerates, so will the number of commitments and the need to achieve them. SINAI's platform enables teams to identify their optimal decarbonization pathway and achieve net-zero.
SINAI's mission is to provide organizations with the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming the way they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.