About the Position
SINAI Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to lead all sales efforts within their defined sales territory, consisting primarily of North American-based accounts. This role will cover all aspects of the sales process, from prospecting through contract negotiation, including expansion and renewal.
The Account Executive must be energetic, self-motivated, organized, and hardworking with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly and persuasively articulate and demonstrate SINAI's value proposition to a broad audience across many industries, including both technical and executive-level buyers.
The successful candidate will be capable of simultaneously managing multiple complex sales pursuits while demonstrating quality sales acumen and positively promoting the SINAI brand
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the primary goal of this role is to drive sustainable growth and achieve quota via seeking out and closing new logos, identifying expansion opportunities, and facilitating account renewals. Secondary goals include meeting defined objectives, achieving key quarterly and annual metric-based results, and supporting the overall growth and evolution of SINAI through process refinement and adherence.
Account Executives responsibilities are:
- Guide the customer through all stages of the buying journey while adhering to SINAI's evolving sales process
- Identify opportunities for targeting customers directly and executing the pursuit via multiple channels
- Support SDR and marketing efforts pertaining to lead gen campaigns and assist with deployment efforts
- Adhere to a strategic sales process aligned to customer needs, including strategizing with leadership and colleagues
- Lead professional high-quality meetings, presentations, and platform demonstrations with prospective and existing customers - remote and in-person when needed - in a variety of departments across multiple industries
- Document activity to support the measurement of KPIs and allow for performance optimization
- Negotiate commercial terms confidently and facilitate the sales process through legal sign off of subscription agreements
- Work closely with the Customer Success team post-sales to ensure seamless onboarding, perform routine customer health checks to ensure satisfaction and achievement of goals, identify expansion opportunities and facilitate predictable renewals
- Drive revenue with a relentless focus on increasing company ARR and ASP, ultimately meeting or exceeding annual sales goals & revenue quota
- Participate in team meetings, manager discussions, and coaching sessions
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive pursuit updates and report on OKR progress weekly or as needed
- Collaborate with SINAI's marketing team in the development and deployment of various campaigns
- Commit to continuous learning in sustainability and climate change.
Necessary skills include:
- Experience with strategic sales processes including the ability to identify executive-level and organizational pain points or goals and align a consultative sales pursuit to match the customer's needs
- Demonstrated success in value-based selling at large corporations and negotiate complex deals at the executive level
- Understanding of how to strategically and effectively navigate and sell to large, complex organizations including
- Ability to identify, understand, and handle spoken and unspoken objections
- Demonstrated success in closing new accounts in a rapidly growing, developing market
- Ability to translate a sophisticated message and complex solution into a compelling story and articulate the value of technology in a complex industry
- Talent in clear communication through compelling storytelling
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency to reduce sales cycle times while maintaining integrity and professionalism
- Proven to be a self-motivated, process-oriented team player who is able to thrive in an unstructured environment and can prioritize to meet the organization’s immediate needs
- Ability to work under pressure, stay focused and organized in a high growth startup environment
- Is coachable and willing to implement feedback
Candidate requirements are:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS, strategic, and/or enterprise software sales with a track record of exceeding quota
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and in remote environments
- Willingness to travel occasionally - frequency is minimal in the current environment and any concerns can be discussed
- Experience in sustainability, decarbonization, or emissions management would be considered an asset
- Alignment with SINAI's mission, passionate about solving climate change
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certificate preferred
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies measure, price, and analyze carbon emissions globally. We enable global organizations with complex supply chains to achieve their net-zero goals through carbon reduction strategies. Funded by leading investors in sustainability, the company is led by a trailblazing team of entrepreneurs and software engineers focused on solving global climate change.
Our market is massive; only 21% of companies currently have a net-zero pledge, and of those that do, many do not yet have a plan to turn this ambition into action. As climate change accelerates, so will the number of commitments and the need to achieve them. SINAI's platform enables teams to identify their optimal decarbonization pathway and achieve net-zero.
SINAI's mission is to provide organizations the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming the way they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.