Help us take the world to zero carbon emissions! SINAI is a San Francisco based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their entire operations, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in Saas companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
What you’ll do
You’ll wear a few hats at the beginning. Main activities include:
- Customer Succes: manage our corporate customers - onboard them to the SINAI platform, drive adoption and outcomes leading to ongoing value, renewals, expansion, and advocacy across our new and existing client base.
- Product Development: participate in product sessions with the product team and give support to product enhancement, technical features, and calculations.
- Sales and Marketing: help with market knowledge and specifics as needed (content generation and sales support).
As Customer Success Manager you will
- Provide technical support to corporate users of Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards and guidance, including providing advice and answering technical questions on the application of the Corporate Standard, Scope 1 and 2 Guidance, and Scope 3 Standard.
- Provide technical support in the use of Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and other emission reduction strategies.
- Manage GHG Protocol and Cost Curves training programs and deliver online training to users, as well as training to trainers (train-the-trainers).
- Explore new greenhouse gas accounting topics to determine needs for supplementary GHG Protocol standards or guidance.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with clients, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up and configure our software platform, and troubleshoot technical issues raised.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Maintenance of educational tools such as our knowledge base and in-app tutorials (Reviews, translations, and content creation).
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in environmental science, or related field (or Bachelor's degree with 2 additional years of experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards and greenhouse gas quantification methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and other reduction strategies.
- Implementation of Internal Carbon pricing mechanisms is a plus.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Portuguese.
- Empathetic, positive attitude, proactive, and with a desire and ability to solve problems.
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Results and Data-driven mentality.
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms.